1.) Responsible for data protection and data processing:
When using this website: When you visit our website the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- used browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
The above-mentioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability,
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
3.) Transfer of data
We do not only share your personal information with third parties.
We use session cookies. They enable the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login details, local language and/or other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
5.) Analysis tools
We do not currently use analysis software.
6.) Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed at Bolte GmbH. In particular you can provide information on the processing purposes; the category of personal data; the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed; the planned retention period; the right to rectification; deletion/ limitation of processing or opposition; the existence of a right to complain; the source of their data, if not collected from us; the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and where appropriate meaningful information about their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO to demand the correction of incorrect or completed personal data stored by us immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information for the fulfillment of a legal obligation for reasons of public interest or for the assertion exercise or defense of legal claims is required; in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you and the processing is unlawful but you reject their deletion and we no longer need the data but you this to assert exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided us in a structured common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person in charge;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO your once granted consent to revoke against us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 DSGVO to complain to a supervisory authority. You can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
7.) Right to object
f your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case you have a general right of objection which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection please send an e-mail to the e-mail mentioned above.
8.) Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.